Sinister: Hello. SF?

Graham LeBron schrasj at xxx.com
Thu Aug 2 21:39:33 BST 2001

hey brandon,

I have to disagree with you on PT from the SF airport.
There are shuttles that take you to both CalTrain and Bart, right from the
airport.
Or you can fly into Oakland which has a huge cushy bus that takes you
directly into the city, or a shuttle that takes you to BART.
The Oakland airport is smaller and nicer and easier to deal with and just as
close to downtown SF as the SF airport. so if you're flying in,
please consider sunny Oakland. I love it.

I will agree that any picnic should definitely be held in Golden gate park,
but what part? as long as its not too near the hippie bongo players, I don't
care.

>good and simply artery traverser.

I really like this sentence, but what does it mean?

cheers and welcome,

Golden Gram, the guy, the record
http://www.goldengram.net/