Sinister: feeling worse than ever. seriously.

astrid.wiezell at xxx.se astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Thu Aug 2 22:58:13 BST 2001

Ok, I accept that they (stuart and friends) like to hang out at home. But I am sick with jealousy of all of you who´ll get to see them. If you are a fifteen year old girl from Sweden, it isn´t likely that you get to travel to Great Britain all alone to see belle and sebastian, I´ve handled it quite good I think. Just ignoring that they ARE touring and just don´t reading any reviews or anything.

But now, USA? Brazil?

Please, someone, just put a knife in my heart, for surely, it must hurt less than the knowledge that so many people has, and will, get to see them, will see Stuart, will be in the same room, and I won´t.

Does someone know how to _not_ feel so sad about it?

oh what´s the fucking point at all.

loads of love.

Astrid

Ps. They were here 97 I think, but then, I was eleven and that wasn´t my kind of music then. ARGH! Ds.
Ps2. I am also going absolutely mad about a girl that has been copying everything I do, for three years now! If I say some band is good, count that she´ll have bought all the records that band ever done when the day is over, if i say a like something maybe like a t-shirt she´ll buy it, just cause she is disgustingly rich. OH! Ds.