Sinister: i once flew to SF (no flowers in hair was involved)

duke of harringay editor at xxx.uk
Thu Aug 2 23:11:17 BST 2001

I too once flew into (and out of) SF airport (not oakland, sadly), from
Palm Springs, California, and had no problems at all getting a bus into
the centre of the city, from where it was but a hop (not even a skip and
no jumps were involved) to our hotel opposite the gates of Chinatown.
And if you need to get anywhere out of the centre I would say that the
SF transport system is superb and cheap and recommended to anyone! We
had a GREAT time in SF (this despite the fact that nearly all my SF
friends were, ironically, in the UK at the time) and wish we were going
to the shows there. And ummmm, anyone sad enough to care and who gets
the bus back out to the airport may want to have a look at my 'leaving
San Francisco' drawings on the Tangents gallery and see if you can
recognise any of the things I've scribbled at speed and later
embellished with Photoshop. Or not.

Keep the faith kids, you know it makes sense...

The duke
xoxox

Tangents
the home of unpopular culture