Sinister: (I won't get to) Go West

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 00:15:22 BST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matthew Henderson" <lokar20 at xxx.com>
To: <sinister at missprint.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 6:38 PM
Subject: Sinister: (I won't get to) Go West

> I saw Radiohead on Monday in "Hot"lanta.  Did anyone else go?  i saw a girl
> in the distance had a B+S shirt on.  My B+S shirt sparked two completely
> separate conversations amongst the people standing around me, 50% of which I
> participated in.  Some attractive girls saw my shirt and said "oh, he's got
> a belle and sebastian shirt on" and then started talking to some other guys
> about belle and sebastian.  Then some other guys started talking to me about
> them, but I just nodded mostly and kept quiet..as usual.
>
> I wish I had jump suits and sunglasses like the Beta Band's drummer.  That
> was awesome.  And kudos to Kid Koala for sampling the Monty Python and the
> Holy Grail theme.

the girl with the ampersand shirt on?  if so, i saw her too.  i don't know about
the drummer's glasses or haircut, but i'm all about flight suits.  i can only hope
they launder them each day, given all these outdoor shows.  the poor boy was
drenched, although that was a fairly nice night as summer in atlanta goes
actually, i shudder to think what it *could've* been like.

jay

"do you like music?  i know......everybody *says* they do"