Sinister: When I was nine years old I had a dream I would build diggers for a living but..

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 02:30:13 BST 2001

           .....YELLOW, AAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
   please no more yellow.  (at work)

       People have been talking about B&s T shirt's alot lately
                so I'll continue that with..

     ...Comment's toward's James whilst whereing "Belle and Sebastian
fashionwear"
             1, Random girl in book shop said "that programme's shit!"
            2,sister (in her 15 year old's infinate wisdom) came to the
conclusion that I'm "Sooo Gay whereing that"
             3,fashion victim sister also decided "the colour's don't even
match the other top's you own so it's a waste of money".
         at least it's not ~yellow~ mind.

         Madeleine big thanQ for recommending The Fanclub, it's a fantastic
place.
           couple of week's ago I was there totally blissed out, spralled
acoss the floor, listening to Blondie's "Slow motion" and getting brief
glance's of loose women's underwear, ooohh yes it was a good night indeed.
So thanQ again.
   and then there's this picnic on in Newcastle?
      on the 18th?
          But where is Gray's monument?, are we still meeting there?
              Info on this picnic seems hard to come by but I really want to
come cos I may have a car on the road after tommorrows driving test, infact I
doubt I'll ever bee at home If I pass.                 Muffdiving makes you
go bald, said Ray

      That really was a rather uninspired post but I thought I better say
something more than "tell me about this picnic".

                                TRIUMPH DOLOMITE'S WILL SOON BECOME
      highly desirable jewel's and become

THE PREFERED FORM OF TRANSPORT FOR
international PEOPLE of leisure LIKE ME.                      James. of
Danson-Hatcher.