Sinister: (I won't get to) Go West

astrid.wiezell at xxx.se astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Fri Aug 3 12:28:32 BST 2001

matt wrote:

Well, the board is just bustling these past few days with all the exciting
talk of the West Coast dates (or the exclusion of the East coast).  I don't
think we should be angry or jealous or anything negative.  We should just be
happy that those in the Western US of A get to experience something as great
as a Belle and Sebastian concert.  Sure, I would love to go, but I have to
work on my grades, so I can't.  Plus, I'm sure they will eventually come
around.  They've been given a great gift, let them have it I say.
Personally, I don't blame our favorite band from keeping trips to America
short.  I wouldn't want to come over here either.  The disillusioned youth
of America rears it's ugly head again.

Well ok. Maybe I shouldn´t be so angry. Now, I´ll try the very very nice-image:
Congratulations to all of you out there who WILL get to see the world´s greatest band. Maybe they´ll come to Sweden too sometime.

Ah, that wasn´t so hard.

(Sorry to bother all of you again with all of my million posts)