Sinister: feeling worse than ever. seriously.

astrid.wiezell at xxx.se astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Fri Aug 3 12:22:57 BST 2001

Yeah. I know. All my friends are still on their holidays, so I haven´t got anyone to hang out with for the moment. So I spend my days watching tv, going to the library and loan books, and of course sitting here in front of the computer. Actually, It´s not as boring as it seems.

HAve anyone heard of a canadian (?) comedian group - kids in the hall?

I love David Foley, I think he is the funniest man alive. they re-run it now for like the third time, so I´m taping it all because I don´t think they will send it again.

- Hecubus, pick a card..
- Pardon?
- No!
- Evil, evil, impolite and evil!

If anyone knows which scene I´m talking about, which isn´t that likely, tell me. I think I´ve watched that one twenty times today ors omething.

Oh my god. I am actually enjoying doing absolutely nothing with my three last weeks before the new semester starts and I´´m back in school.

Oh well.

Astrid