Sinister: Rule it out!

Paul Arathoon paularathoon at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 14:12:41 BST 2001

Christ, you'd think that B&S were going to bomb any cities they weren't
playing in. They aren't a Public Limited Company and "we", the self
appointed fans, have no reason to dictate their behaviour. So we buy their
records, doens't give us a mandate to have a go at them or the management.

I just hope the next months on sinister aren't full of more and more people
complaining about this because it is about to get tedious....