Sinister: Rule it out!

Red Geisha geishalass at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 15:01:11 BST 2001

I rarely post but I agree with this post by Julie.  I have the opportunity
to speak to a lot of B&S fans as I DJ an indie night in Toronto every Friday
(Popscene) and the climate surrounding us B&S fans in Toronto is quite
contentious.  No one is impressed by this e-mail nor the fact that our city
has been shafted once again.  I am still a massive fan but it's so
disappointing for me to see a lot of people grow weary with this band.
Quite a few die-hards I've known have dropped the band altogether, citing
musical shifts in the city and the lack of interest the band has in their
fans.  I would even travel to NYC if they were going to do one major city on
the east coast.  It's even a greater shame for Toronto because the indie
fanbase for the first time in years is disappearing instead of swelling.  I
suppose this will be one band I'll have to miss out on live.

ta,
Chrissy
--Extraordinary how potent cheap music is--
***Noel Coward***