Sinister: one of the most appreciated pop bands in the world

marc bots marcbots at xxx.nl
Fri Aug 3 16:05:30 BST 2001

okay that's it.

i don't mind being called a female reproductive organ on #sinister, but i do mind if anyone is naming footballing nations and does not include holland.
even though most dutch players play on the other side of the north sea now, they still count as dutch.

i believe the reason that B&S do not play in holland is because they are afraid they'll get their asses kicked on the soccer field. howeverm, if they decide
to play here, i'll promise to score no more than five times ;-)

serious now:

there was some discussion about B&S being a pop band. to me, they certainly are, and the subject line was the introduction of a documentary that was
on the dutch tv a few weeks ago. it was about the indie scene in glasgow and was pretty good, though the only B&S member that said anything was
isobel. she is quite cute (on tv).

electro shock blues is quite brilliant, but i cannot listen to it sometimes because it's just too depressing. it makes me want to go to bed and not come out
anymore. the same happens with that tom waits song on closing time, i think it's called lonely or something. very sad.

i will press send, for a change. have a great weekend. get drunk.

marc