Sinister: this is the end......

David Strange Strange David1822 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 16:43:18 BST 2001

Hey list,

Im really bad at this sort of thing but i think its time i unsubbed from
this list,its not because of anyone personnaly its just that i rarely have
enough time to read it and having loads of posts building up in my box (oh
er mises) was a bit much for me,so i've decided to leave & also i've been on
the list a fair few years (2 and a half) and i think its time i moved on,in
the words of many lovers 'its not you its me'.

I've met some truely ace people on the list and would run through a grate
list but that would take up too much time & it would make me upset,but you
people know who you are,i hope so erm... Thanks!!!

infact everyone on the list for putting up with my terrible posts during my
time on this list,i'll still pop into #Sinister chat occasionally to catch
up on whose snogging who etc etc.

so thats it,
Keep it sinister children

bye,