Sinister: sinister: ou est le chat?

The Hodottir hodottir at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 19:31:12 BST 2001

Hi peeps

Sorry to just post with a random query, but when it comes to Friday
afternoons (or Friday evenings like this one when I'm waiting to meet my
friend off the train) I'd like nothing more than to pop into #sinister and
have a blether with you all.

Except I can't seem to get into the goddam place!  I've been into IRC and
keyed '#sinister' to no avail!

Can someone wap-enabled (or whatever the latest terminology is) please post
on how to get in.

A thousand thanks,
Miss Ho the Hodottir

PS - shocking news about Angelina Jolie joining for a sing-song.  If she can
sing as well as look pretty and be the perfect Lara Croft, I'm a dried-out
lip gloss.