Sinister: The states they're not in (EXCLUSIVE Brazil tour news)

Daniela Varanda peptidio at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 19:39:26 BST 2001

I shouldn't be answering a post like the one I've just
read, but I couldn't help it.
Of course the reason B and S is coming to Brazil is
not because of our soccer. Indeed, soccer nowadays
here is getting worse every day. And if you keep
thinking like that, "dear" Ken... improve your soccer
or call their attention someway.
Sorry for those who have nothing to do with that, but
I thought the comment was really offensive.

Daniela - from one of the nicest places in the world.

Hello,