Sinister: Police, Camera - Action Ken!

Robin Stout robinjstout at xxx.com
Fri Aug 3 19:54:00 BST 2001

Hello

Katy's flatmate's dog was feeling perky, so...

>I even bought her a rubber toy...

>I imagined that she could keep up to date on the latest in doggie
>fashion...

  Really, the filth on this list is beyond belief.

I used to think Angelina Jolie was sexy until I saw her dad, Jon Voight.
They're identical! I looked at her in a whole new light after that. With
mention of Voight's brother, Mr Chips, I think I've worked it out. Angelina
is really Mr Chips - in drag! Every morning he slips on those magnificent
magical boobs, that nylon wig and those reinforced panties, and becomes
"Angelina". He lives the life of a *real* lady. A femme fatale! If only he
had been born with the proper apparatus! But every night, after 'shooting',
he hangs up his wig, puts his lips in a jar, and lets the cat curl up on
those magical boobs he has just left sighing in the airing cupboard. Then he
climbs into bed and wipes away a tear as he snuggles up to Billy Bob. He
dreams of his days on Catchphrase, those glory days of fame, celebrity,
rubber women and loose trousers. Or something like that. He wishes he could
have those days again. Well maybe, with the help of 'Angelina' and that
Scottish pop band he read about in Razzle, he can... Yes, maybe, just...
maybe...

If Belle and Sebastian are going to do Wild Thing, they could just stick
Struan in a dress and get him to pout a bit. He's got the bum for it anyway.

Sod the East Coast, what about Kidderminster? They have a fine football
team. A spectacular multi stage venue (well someone could play on the steps
out the back). Sure, the locals are probably easier to understand in Brazil,
but whats the good of touring if you don't catch the local culture.

Robinx