Sinister: helps me find james joyce, she always makes the right choice

Rachel Playforth Something.Pretty at xxx.com
Sat Aug 4 20:09:55 BST 2001

dear misfits and missprints,

i've just read 7 digests after doing a job application and feel drained.
but if the application is successful i'll be working in a library again like
a proper twee girl.
(hence go-betweens subject line - any excuse.)

speaking of libraries, i've read some books.  one was the wrong boy by
willie russell, which i would unhesitatingly reccommend to any b&s fan,
especially if they happen to be a morrissey fan as well, but even if they're
not it's touching, funny and most likely meaningful to a bunch of bedroom
saddo devotees like your good selves :)

i do regret missing the picnic last saturday, especially the recorder
playing.  but i did invent a very advanced game of frisbee with two frisbees
in play simultaneously, so the day wasn't entirely wasted.  i've also been
swimming in the sea every day this week (well except for today as it was a
bit nippy) and how many londoners can say THAT?  not many, unless they have
very long arms or strange commuting arrangements.

will any listees be going to the vancouver show?  i only ask because i'm
still wavering between going to canada alone for adventure type things in
september, or going to italy for sun and beauty type things.  if there are
vancouverines (?) who fancy showing me round, coming to the gig, putting me
up and perhaps giving me their first born child, it could sway the
balance...

i may visit york for a weekend soon too, so the sinister yorvik massive will
have to come out and let me get nostalgic.

up the wooden stairs to bedfordshire...

luv archel xxx

Rachel Playforth
'She may not be famous, but she's right' - Homer Simpson

For the best in new writing on the web, visit www.buzzwords.org.uk
Contact us on buzzwords at bigfoot.com