Sinister: Posts for children (EXCLUSIVE info on how to get onto #sinister)

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Sat Aug 4 16:11:04 BST 2001

Hello,

I am very sorry for all the trouble I caused.  I think I wasn't feeling very
sane because I thought I heard on the news that the Queen Mother has got
"Amnesia", and then I woke up in cold sweat and realised that she (probably)
hasn't.  Hence why I was talking such disgustingly disrespectful rubbish in
my last post.  I deserved some dissing.

but let's get one thing straight... marc "fallopian tube" bots said:
>>i don't mind being called a female reproductive organ on #sinister, but i
do mind if anyone is naming footballing nations and does not include
holland. even though most dutch players play on the other side of the north
sea now, they still count as dutch. <<

As much as I can appreciate Holland is a footballing nation, unfortunately I
have already mentioned Holland in a sinister post about one year ago, think
of all the other footballing nations who I haven't mentioned such as um..
Saudi Arabia and Faroe Island.  You must wait your turn.

Disclaimer: I was only joking.

Oh, and the Red Bull Dozers ( http://www.cockscrew.com/rbd ) just told me to
pass on the following information:
>> If you happen to live in a place where B&S are not playing, fear not, as
for the mere price of a flight ticket, the mighty Red Bull Dozers will come
and play a gig for you instead!  Apparently the guitarist can do the guitar
solo on Loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner too<<

So there you go, problems solved.  Except they also mentioned that you'd
have to live in a nation which is big on juggling, so if you live in a place
with big balls, you're in.

Serious bit now:

How to get onto #sinister (the easy way)
===============================
1. Go to http://www.undernet.org/webchat.php
2. Click on "connect"
3. Say ok to install blah blah chat plug in for your browser.
4. Enter a nickname (e.g. "kensexgod")
5. by default you'll be put into the channel #newbies, so leave that channel
by typing /leave #newbies
6. join the channel #sinister by typing /join #sinister
7. If you see someone called @auntwendy, you're probably in the right place,
chat away!

You can also use a better chat program (e.g. one called mIRC), basically,
you have to make sure you connect to "undernet" servers (the servers with
names that end in .undernet.org), for example eu.undernet.org, and then just
join #sinister.

I'm full of exclusive info this week.  That's why you all love me so much,
or not.  I better go and practice my back-heels.

Stuff and Red Bulls
Your dear maths teacher Ken