Sinister: Portable Shrews

mummy i've grazed my knee clj106 at xxx.uk
Sun Aug 5 19:33:48 BST 2001

This list is on fire, it seems like the whole of America has suddenly
joined. Anyway, I hope you chaps and lasses all have fun at the west coast
gigs.

Big Stu suggested that getting excited about Belle And Sebastian gigs is so
last month. He's wrong.
I'm still excited and it's over a month since I saw them.
Come to think of it, this time last month was the Ipswich gig.

I have news to report to the list. Two of our number are together in a
romantic sense. I've giggled already and blushed and whispered to Sam Walton
and so now it's your turn. Mr. Hallifax and Miss Feather Boa love each other
and she's a girl and he's a boy...eughhh! I saw them behind the portakabin
where Barry with the mucky hands once found a dead shrew and put it on a
stick to show Gemma. She didn't like it.

Moving on...

Jo's photos from the Scarborough gig have got to me and they are great!
There is a wonderful one of us and Struan and another with Struan pulling a
cheeky naughty boy face next to me. I think he had just been behind the
portakabin as well. Isobelle and Mick look lovely too.

Thank you to Nick for complementing me on my colour coordinatedness at the
picnic. I was only wearing rugby socks because my feet were hurting as I ran
round the tube. I actually ran around the stations, not the trains.

Madeleine keeps saying things which make me smile and go 'hmmmm' a lot.
Thank you.

Carsmile Steve: Did you meet Gina? She was the only member of the York
massive still actually in York.

If anyone wants a portakabin, they make them in York in things that look
like giant portakabins. I don't know how that works. Which came first, the
stuff to make them with or the stuff to make them in?

Chris Jones.