Sinister: tickets for sale

MotherSuperior8 at xxx.com MotherSuperior8 at xxx.com
Sun Aug 5 20:37:59 BST 2001

Ah yes, tis me again.

Well i managed to get my Saturday tickets at the Warfield today but now I'm stuck with trying to get rid of my Sunday tickets. So, if anyone is planning on buying Sunday B&S tickets for the Warfield perhaps you could consider buying them from me. They are general admission tickets and maybe I can take just a wee bit off of the original total to inspire someone to buy them from me. Please think about it and get back to me.

Leah

And even though its off the subject I feel like mentioning that I saw Depeche Mode in concert last night. We had lawn seats until some guy walked up to us out of the blue and said "Heres 4 front row tickets." I just about peed my pants. I was so close that David Gahan actually sweat on me. And yes that is rather disgusting, but when your in the middle of it all its pretty damn cool.