Sinister: Red knicker day

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 6 10:31:58 BST 2001

Hi kids, hope you're all well.

As most of you know, red knicker day is approaching fast.  In honour of this the
time has come for another picnic.  And.........a new venue!  No, not Primrose
Hill, no, not Greenwich but somewhere infinitely more central (well, slightly
more central than Primrose Hill)  and that's ...Regent's Park.

That's right, Regent's Park, probable location within that sprawling hunk of
green will be near the top near the elephants in the zoo.  More precise
information will follow.  And if you all cross your fingers we may be able to
have some dancing afterwards!

The date for this extravaganza will be the 25th of August which is the Saturday
of the Bank holiday so you've all got two days afterwards to sleep off
hangovers/ find your way home.

Like I said, I'll post full details of meeting point and exact location of
picnic nearer the time.

And don't forget your red pants

Picnic kindly uncle Cabbagexxx