Sinister: Pointy Bird and SF Tix You Wants? I Gots!

Adrian Rudloff bluish_brown_glurp at xxx.com
Mon Aug 6 18:15:51 BST 2001

Howdily Doodily Neglectarinos,

My sympathies to the people who are too far away to
catch the shows. My feeling is that the tour is
dictated by financial considerations rather than
anything more personal.

SF TIX: I've decied not to go to the SF shows since
there are 2 LA shows and my friend won't be in SF that
weekend. I'm also feeling a bit piggy. So I've got 2
Sat and 2 Sun tix for release to the public. They're
all of the kickass floor variety. I'm just looking for
face value+ticketmustard fees. Lemme know quick.

Whine: It's funny that this word should be popping up
so frequently lately, it's at the center of my current
mishear.  The line from Take Your Ear Muffs Off and
Adjust Them,  that goes "you have whined till you got
what you want" I always think he's gonna say "wanked".
Also on that one Gentle Waves song where Isobel goes
"touch my 'aaaaaand" I swear she's about to say
"aaaaaasss" every time. Anyone else or am I a
whatayacallit..dirty bugger?

Hannah mentioned long ago:" i also might buy a beatles
album, they are suppose to be quite good you know."
Indeed. If those fellas just stick to their guns...the
potential is certainly there.

A Quote: This is a Goethe quote that I got out of Rick
Ridgeway's, "The Last Steps"(the book is about the
first american ascent of K2) I find It very inspiring.
I loaned the book out, so I might be paraphrasing :
"Anything you can do, or think  you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it."

My Name: I really should have sorted out my yahoo
account better.  I wasn't going to reveal my real
name, not because I didn't want to be accountable for
my posts, it's just I was really looking forward to
being shrouded in mystery. I hardly ever get to be. Oh
well I guess,  feel free to address me by my real
name...or is it? ...SUCKAZ!....no it is.

Crush Vote: I'm getting very close to casting my crush
vote.  I'm mentioning it now in case someone was
looking to catch my eye, or planning a full-scale
seduction but thought they had plenty of time to get
all the particulars in place, tick-tock.

Thievery: I just found out someone stole my credit
card and tried to ring up $1800 worth of stuff. I'm
gonna get this bastard. Steal from me eh? I'll pick up
a few supplies at lunch (magnifying glass,
bloodhounds, disguise kit etc.) and expect to have the
whole caper wrapped up within the hour. I'll start
with all the dodgy characters on this list who hide
behind cute aliases and don't have the decency to use
their real names. Oh, and Briar Random if I could see
you first please:).

Welcome B&S: North America is looking forward to
hosting the latest B&S tour. We welcome you with open
arms back to the land where your shoe size is
generously upped, and cereal warrants its own aisle.

Squish,
Glurp