Sinister: she spent the summer day inside

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Mon Aug 6 19:06:04 BST 2001

  it's another day to spend inside.  it is so hot that i have only
been venturing out of the house after the sun sets.  two nights ago
elizabeth, a girl from work, invited some of us over to play, and her
house is huge and old and reminded me of a murder mystery, and we sat
in the garden room and took turns playing chopin's nocturnes on the
piano and sometimes one of us would play with some castanets and the
sound was quite interesting.  we also made up a lazy blues song but
we were all to drunk and shy to sing very much.
  my job is becoming stranger every day.  yesterday we had no
business at all and four of us were working and we spent all day
making up dances and playing dress-up.  corin took a lovely photo in
which elizabeth was trying to be a gangster and wearing a sign that
said "WANKER," i was wearing a strapless gown, long black gloves, a
sparkly mask and yellow runners, and mike was wearing a blue plastic
bag over his head with a pair of orange sunglasses.  we also formed a
percussion ensemble, the four of us behind the counter punching the
keys on the cash register, tapping on the glass with the blunt end of
a feather duster, shaking the pin-box...a crowd of three people
watched with amusement and actually clapped a bit at the end of the
seven-minute performance.  the rest of the day was spent
creating "art" from found objects and trying to devise a way to run
down to the bar at applebee's and sneak back into the shop with four
margaritas.
  oh dear my mother is going to be home soon and i'm still in my pjs
and have been lounging around for four hours.
   astrid:  bootylicious is the most atrocious song i have ever
heard.  it makes me want to spew...i guess i'm just not ready for
that jelly.
  luv
   kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!