Sinister: fallen stars and icons of 1983

Chim-Chim ferrisfubar at xxx.com
Tue Aug 7 04:17:00 BST 2001

to begin with:
i sincerely apoligize for the BLANK email you all just
recieved from me. it's just me and my clumsy paws.
in two weeks i will be moving to virginia. i have only been
to virginia THREE times in my life. I am going down for my
first year in college. My aspiration and cosy dream for my
future:
a high school english teacher.
and the more times i am stirred into the conversation of
leaving, the most heard line is
"you're about to begin your life"
So these past 18 years haven't counted?
Perhaps, for some, true love is life.
or maybe children
or that perfect job
money
freedom
your own car
your own dilbert coffee mug
but i think that these past 18 years have been quite a life
in their own, thank you very much. The last thing i want to
do is forget about the time we tried to raise an alive
grandmother from the dead. (unsuccessful... if you'd
believe it)
Cause i swear i was living when i found that dead squirrel
and carried it in a beach towel.
i don't want to forget about a dogwood tree, or those
goddamn raffi songs, or...even....all of those horrible
horrible hair cuts

so i am begining my life, am i?
eep. some one comfort me

rambling