Sinister: Barcelona - help

Vanessa Roseline Siegl Vanessa.Siegl at xxx.at
Tue Aug 7 11:35:18 BST 2001

Hello, and please excuse the list abuse. I am stuck in Barcelona after
visting the benicassim festival (it was great!!!) with no place to staz.

If there is anyone in the area willing to put me up for tonight you will
have my eternal greatfulness and I will send zou a present once I get back
or return the favour.

I will be around for about an hour now and check in a little later while
walking around looking for hostels although it does not look good.

Also if anyonbe knows of any hostels, cheap nightclubs to spend the night,
please write ...

Vanessa