Sinister: I Left My Brain In Cash Converters

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Aug 7 11:55:11 BST 2001

HEY! Belle and Sebastian is an ASSHOLE for not playing EASTCOAST! etc.

If Chip Taylor is Jon Voight's brother, how come he isn't called Chip
Voight?

I did lunch with DAVID MOORE and his lovely wife MRS PAM. We talked about
YOU. It was very pleasant.

The Ken P. Chu Appreciation Society might like to know that the book SOUL
MOUNTAIN by Gao Xingjian contains the following:

"There are still plenty of people who can sing the dirges. In the Jingzhou
and Jiangling regions where the Chu people originate, the dirges have been
transmitted to the present. They are known also as tub-beating songs and are
performed with wine libations by village Daoists... When Zhuangzi was in
mourning for his wife he beat on a tub and sang, treating mourning as a
joyous event. His singing, I expect, was very loud... There are vestiges of
the tiger totem everywhere among the Ba people and in the Chu region."

Apart from this the book is BOR-ING.

BENICASSIM REPORT

I didn't go. But I bet it was good.

BASS!

It's CLEAR VINYL, not PERSPEX! And you call yourselves musicians... I wonder
if the crowd looks a funny shape when Stuart looks through it on stage? Like
a massive Monster Munch advert or something.

THE PINES

I've got a badge, I have.

I'm off now,

Sister Disco