Sinister: Rule it out!

Neil Robertson neil at xxx.net
Tue Aug 7 12:42:48 BST 2001

For fuck's sake.
In future I won't bother keeping people updated then.
It's funny. Only yesterday I was discussing with someone how I've never met
an American who voted for George Bush.
Well, maybe in Julie I've found one. I've rarely seen such a case of
American-centric shit in my life.
Let me re-iterate.

There are many, many places where we have never played, where people have
been waiting for a few years. I think it is only fair to go to these places
before we start returning to places we have already been.

Is this not a fair statement? Seemingly not. Julie, tell you what. Why don't
you write a letter to everyone in Japan explaining that B&S can't come after
all because you are more important?

> How considerate of you to play for the good people of Iceland

And you have the balls to say I'm insulting? Fuck's sake. Does no-one from
Iceland take offence at that? There's plenty of people in Iceland who have
been waiting for years to see the band. Really, do you think you're more
important than the people in Iceland? I'll tell you something. You're not.
Honestly, you're not. And you're not more important than the people in
Australia, or Brazil, or New Zealand, or Italy, or Croatia or Turkey or
Taiwan or Norway or any other fucking place.

WE DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DO MORE US DATES IN SEPTEMBER.
We have other commitments as soon as the West Coast dates are finished.
Sometime, hopefully the first half of next year, we will have caught up and
will be able to come back to New York and, more importantly, Philadelphia
and Toronto.
But the more time I spend answering shit like this, the less time I have to
sort out concerts.

I don't know too many managers who spend so much time on unofficial
fansites, trying to keep in touch with the fans. I only stepped in because
people started claiming there were going to be more US dates. I thought I'd
just clear up any confusion. I really didn't expect to get fucking
slaughtered for it. I'll think twice next time about keeping yous informed.

Cheers Julie. Nice work on the Kyoto Treaty by the way.

Neil Robertson

> You know, the times when I've had the opportunity to agree with Brian
> Pennington have been few and far between.
> I wasn't going to say anything about this whole west coast tour thing,
> because I didn't really care that much.  But this email from Neil
Robertson