Sinister: I thawed in a war

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 7 13:53:54 BST 2001

Well blow me down if it aint been the fightin'est few
weeks on Sinister ever.  GRRR!  That'll teach you to
be informative and even-handed, Neil.  And poor old
Iceland caught in the crossfire.  What did they ever
do?  I like this new gangsta thread with the east
coast/west coast beef goin' on as well!

Can't we all just get along?

Genevieve said about the rumoured Jolie/B&S hookup:

"let's all go see Original Sin to celebrate"

Apparently it's a pretty bad film but then it couldn't
possibly be worse than Tomb Raider which is the worst
film I've ever paid 6 quid to see.  Bad bad bad.

Miller Mentioned:

"The Ken P. Chu Appreciation Society"

Which is a grate idea.  There's a T-Shirt opportunity
here - something like the BSPD T-Shirt adapted to read
"KPYC".  There's at least 1500 customers for whoever
makes those.

Corduroy Boy Tom works in a box factory!  Better still
it sounds just like the box factory from The Simpsons
'I didn't do it' episode (the one where Bart becomes a
celebrity after getting on Krusty's show).  Fantastic!

The picnic on the 25th sounds like a lark - especially
the not-climbing-hills part.  I might even make it
this time so I'd better dye me pants red.

Chill!

Robster