Sinister: I think I'm ready for some jelly

Apps Ben (Mr B) Ben.Apps at xxx.uk
Tue Aug 7 13:17:08 BST 2001

my dear jolies,

I don't know. 3 or 4 mentions on sinister and my 4 stringed guitar has gone
all pretentious on me.
Says he's not coming to the next picnic unless he 'has his own car'. well
I'm not giving in to his demands. There must be dozens of young hopefuls
queuing up to have Asm Awlton's nimble fingers dancing on their neck
<Gosh!>. I'm gonna bring percussion instead.

can I join the growing chorus of chaps and chapesses dying to hear about the
Bendicannibalism festival?

I left my school I left my job:
Well I left my job. I quit the pub where I work at evenings and weekends,
over an embarrassing situation with the landlords (frighteningly young)
niece. That's not what I told my friends, so I guess this is a kind of
confessional. I was seduced, while drunk, and now I'm running scared -
ashamed of my behaviour, but haven't got the balls to face the consequences.

Just off to buy some second hand red knickers

Ben
xxx