Sinister: RE:the strokes!:)

Lutolfc at xxx.com Lutolfc at xxx.com
Tue Aug 7 16:28:37 BST 2001

hi everyone,
this is my first post even though ive been a sort of voyeur the past few
months, reading the list's goings-on.
but now i actually have something to say!
i was listening to the strokes just the other day on fmu. there was a
rebroadcast of an in studio performance they did in 12/00. perhaps you caught
it too, Woo.
i always saw them listed to play in the Voice but i never actually heard
them. i like them too!

im also disappointed B&S wont come to the east coast (i live in New Jersey)
but who cares, really. i was just thinking, even if they (do i dare even say
it out loud?) broke up id still have all their music.
well thats all for my introduction. im off to work. work being a weekly
newspaper where i have 2 bosses - an editor and publisher and me. im the only
employee which puts me in the middle cuz they both like to bitch about each
other to me. im in a very powerful position if you think about it.
maybe ill pit them against each other take over the paper, then i will RULE
THE WORLD!
not really.
it was really nice meeting you
oh, no the pleasure was all mine!