Sinister: You can bet it is a bitch, kid...

Jenny Payne jpayne at xxx.org
Tue Aug 7 17:52:31 BST 2001

Hello hello,
*
Isn't whining about how gigs are not coming to middle-of-nowhere, U.S.A. a
bit like moving to Missouri and complaining that there are no decent
beaches?  Just a thought.
*
Anyway, if B&S *do* decide to tour...  I have the perfect venue...  I work
in a library where noise is actually encouraged because we have a theatre
for concerts.  Now wouldn't that be interesting?
*
If any of you need any San Francisco information, just ask.  I was there
for a design conference in June... oh why couldn't it have been in Sept?
I highly recommend the Amoeba record store that has been mentioned.  It is
absolutely overwhelming.  Do yourself a favor and make a list of things
you want before you go in because you'll be floored at first.  I even
took pictures...  There is a mission, Mission Dolores, that was interesting
on the other side of town.  It is the oldest building in San Francisco and
Native Americans helped to build it.  The peaceful little graveyard garden
next to it is full of monuments and flowers.  See:
	http://www.graphicmode.com/missiondolores/
*
The "S" name of 2001 hurricanes is "Sebastien."  Well, they spelled it
wrong, and we rarely get to "S"... but I thought it was interesting.
*
Love from,
jenny