Sinister: The less room you give me, the more space I've got

Michelle R. snowyminor at xxx.com
Tue Aug 7 20:40:40 BST 2001

Man is it hot outside.

   It's times like these in which I wish to retreat to
an Inuit village somewhere and wear snow-shoes and be
cold. Or maybe that hotel in Sweden (I think it's
Sweden?) that is made out of ice. Well anywhere that's
nice and frosty. I know what you're thinking...'oh but
when it's freezing out she'll wish it was summer.'
Well I never do that because how some people like
summer..I like winter, and you usually don't complain
about the season you like most.
And I've just spent 2 posts talking about seasons
haven't I...so I'll stop. But yay for summer.
  So who's anxiously awaiting 'Vespertine' besides
me?! Wait. Don't answer that, I know how you all can
get mm hmm. But I've heard some of it and it's yummy.
Ok, best Bjork video: 'All is full of love.'
WHY:ohmygoodness it had Bjork robots making out. Sure
it sounds sleazy, but it's actually a very beautiful
video. Pure Chris Cunningham genius.
  and speaking of....
  If you get a chance to see Sade live (and if you
like her music), go! She has giant waves, galloping
horses (very 'Catch the Sun'-esque), and a giant
mirror ball projecting onto a screen and everything.
It's not PopMart or anything, it's really classy (art
deco-ish set) and twee almost, in an aggressive way.
  B&S content.
  Well I don't want to dwell on my opinion of the
whole badmouthing-fans/bands that has been going on,
but keep in mind that quote by Voltaire that you've
all heard before, 'I dissaprove of what you say, but I
will defend to the death your right to say it.' Anywho

   Moving on. How's about a poem.

               B&S are nice and hip
               Their music vids are such a trip
               Jonathan David is their new song
               Hey Stevie sings, and it's not too long
               All of their cd's are super class
               So dance like Stu and shake that ass

geez that was pretty lame. But, oh well.

xx Michelle mitten xx