Sinister: Firty Uream Cumber Kwo (EXCLUSIVE world record attempt)

Ken Chu kenchu at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 02:37:26 BST 2001

Dear Sinister,

I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy.

You said the Sinister archive is back on now, how far along is it?  Look,
I'm really flattered you would talk about B&S and here's an autograph for
your sister, I wrote it on this police helmet.

I'm sorry B&S won't see you at the show, they musta missed you.  Don't think
they did that shit intentionally just to diss you.  But what's this shit you
said about you like to flame people too?  I say that shit just clownin dogg,
c'mon - how fucked up is you?

You got some issues Sinister, I think you need some picnicing, to help your
ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some.  And what's this
shit about Angelina Jolie and B&S are going to sing together?  That type of
shit'll make me really want to see them meat each other.  I really think
Isobel and I need each other, or maybe her bum is just full of butter.

I hope you get to read this e-mail, I just hope it reaches you in time
before it gets buried under 934829 posts, I think that you'll be doin' just
fine if you relax a little, I'm glad B&S inspire you but Sinister why are
you so mad? Try to understand, that they do want you as a fan, they just
don't want you to post some crazy shit, I seen this one shit on the list a
couple months ago that made me sick:

Some dude was drunk and sent a load of shitty e-mails on the list and his
imaginary girlfriend was in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid,
and in the e-mail they found the address, but I can't remember who it was to

Come to think about, his name was.. it was Chu.
Damn!

Kisses and Red Bulls
Ken

P.S.: Julie, Neil Robertson and a few others said:

You know....fuckin... fucking....fucking
For fuck's... fuck's.... fucking... fucking... fucking...
...fucking ...fucking.. fucking.. fuck. fucking.
fucking ...fuck's.. fuck.. fucking... fuckin..fuck
<<

Marc Bloomfield said:
>>I hope Sinister doesn't turn into a competition to see who can write the
word 'fuck' the most in one e-mail. It seems to be heading that way<<

I think, cunningly, by using the power of quoting everyone else, I have won
this EXCLUSIVE world record breaking fuck-saying competition without
actually swearing like a trooper myself!  I am such a clever boy.  (Almost
as clever as the subject line.. so not that terribly clever).

P.P.S.:
YAY!!!!  I've got a job!!  Yay!!  Temp agency have finally found me a crappy
data entry job! Yay! It pays money and stuff woohoo!  And it's for a
Christmas Card company!  How, um, twee. :-)