Sinister: Miss Berry rings the bell for the third round.

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 10:17:41 BST 2001

Right this is how I see it.

Julie: heres a thought.
Have you ever considered organising a tour in your
life?

All you need to do, cos you know, I'm betting its dead
easy likes, is this:
get eight people to agree on a time period when they
are available for doing things like tours.
sort out the following:
(for eight people, minimum)
hotels
flights
connecting flights
buses
car hire (possibly)
food
laundry
promotion
Also sort out transport, shipping, insurance for
things those people need with them, like Amps, mikes,
guitars, drum kits, violins, keyboards, etc etc etc.
Arrange PA, lighting, soundman, lights person and
other backstage crew types.
Arrange roadie types, security to prevent fans from
injuring the band or themselves.
sort out merchindising,
who will sell it.
Arrange ticket prices,
arrange fee taken (probably) by venue.
discuss booking fees.
Arrange ticket sellers and outlets.
Arrange for session musicians for bits and peices to
accompany the band on stage.
Hope it all goes according to plan.
Don't take or get any credit when it goes well.
Get the blame when it goes wrong, even in a little way
that is totally out of your control.

It should only take half an hour (including a five
minute break for coffee). I'm sure Neil was just not
playing everywhere you wanted for a laff you know. I
mean, its hardly a difficult job hes got is it? I bet
hes sitting right now, enjoying sex on the beach (the
cocktail) laffing at everyone, cos he knows he has the
power to control everything that goes on. He makes us
dance like puppets to whatever whim of his mind, and
works poor B+S to the grindstone to make his money to
line his pockets, until Chris begs for mercy, and
Stevie passes out, sweat dribbling down his face, from
exhaustion. I bet Stuart is a gibbering wreck on the
verge of breakdown cos of it.

Oh, and by the way, BE NICE TO RECEPTIONISTS.
Theres another group of people who are expected to be
mind readers and fortune tellers and you know, have
telekinetic powers.
grrr..

Ta.
Idles