Sinister: It's not against any religion to want to dispose of a pigeon

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 10:58:14 BST 2001

Sweetie pies,

Honey always says about writing the sort of sinister post you'd like to
read.  Well, obviously, my favourite sort of post is by *ME* so here I am,
back from (relative) lurkerdom.  Are you sitting comfortably?  Then I'll
begin.

Michael Jackson is the twee-est of the twee.  Not only does he have his
very own personal funfair so he can eat candy fwoss and scare himself
silly on the Thomas the Tank Engine ride, but when he last came to London
he invited Macauley Culkin round to his penthouse suite for a teddy bears'
picnic.  Aw!  Cute!  Who wants to be like Michael Jackson, then?  Not me!
I think at the next Sinister picnic I'll slink across the Regents Park
turf in something tight, black and low-cut.  I'll slip out of my
stilettos, wriggle my scarlet tipped toes and recline, pointing my bosom
at the sun, and soak up her warmth while sipping Brandy Alexanders.  Will
you be my personal cocktail waiter?

Yay!  Red knicker day picnic marks four years of Sinister and two years of
me being on it!  Hmmm, mustn't wear the same red undies as last year.  Oh,
what a shame, I'll have to go shopping.  Should one wear big pants or a
g-string?  What is your preference?  I suppose it depends on what you're
wearing them under.  I mean, I'm not sure I'd want my intimo to show under
a pair of trousers that were a bit tight around the rear, although I do
know of certain pervy gentlemen who like to see a visible panty line.  Oh,
the decisions!  I need some advice here, people!  Gorgeously dressed
Sinisterines Miss Velocity, Miss Sally, Miss Honey, Miss Pauline Shivers,
Miss Ken, what should I do?  Maybe I need a little wristband that, instead
of saying WWJD, says WWIW (What Would Isobel Wear?)  She always wears nice
things.  Apart from those dungaree shorts.

Sister Disco met David Moore!  But what I really want to know is, were
photographs taken?  Because I'm just desperate to know what David Moore
looks like.

I'm thinking of Cliff Richard.  In cycling shorts.  Cor!

Juicy Lucy

ps.  The fact that I was thinking about Cliff in cycling shorts has
nothing to do with the fact that I was thinking about David Moore and
Peter Miller immediately beforehand.  Honest.

pps. Is Genevieve here yet?

=====