Sinister: The Ken Chu Ownership Society

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 12:02:49 BST 2001

Ken Chu is mine, I tell you, MINE! I placed the winning bid of 76p so that
makes Mr KPY Chu all mine. I am currently warming a branding iron saying
"Property of Madeleine McNeil" to press into the tender flesh of his bottom.
So, if anyone would care to appreciate him, do ask my permission first. A
small fee will be charged for those wishing to desire/admire Ken, but I
assure you it's worth every penny. I am considering opening a Ken Chu Theme
Park, with attractions such as The Rollercoaster Ride, the Kenconut Shy and
a hoopla game involving police helmets and a good aim.

Re: my last doom-laden post about my holiday. I take it all back. The Loved
One and I had a fantastic time and I only got shouted at once, and I did
really deserve it. I threw one tantrum, but plead severe provocation. All
those daft hills everywhere. I longed for a bit of flatness. Caravans are
rather twee, I think, as they're a bit like doll's houses. Everyhting's very
little and cute and it feels like playing. Even the washing up was fun (for
the first two days, then the novelty wore off).

I, too, have joined the ranked of the Sinister Jobseekers Club. I appled for
a customer service post at the Arts Cinema in town, sixteen hours a week. I
was not called for interview but am amply qualified. What do these bastard
employers want? Do I need a degree and an MA to sell tickets and cornettos
for £6.50 and hour? I'm not "cool" enough to work in the trendy bars in
town, as it seems the only qualification required for those establishments
is model good looks and a vacant stare. Vacant, I can do. Kate Moss Chic, I
struggle with. Maybe the profits from the Ken Chu Theme Park can fund my
nicotine and drink habits. There might even be a bit left over to fund Ken's
pornography habit :)

Much love
Madeleine
xxx

PS. Thanks to Vic Vodkabird, Ken and Geoff for hilarious posts.