Sinister: Wanking and crying

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 12:53:14 BST 2001

That Alder minx is just trying to get you all hot and sweaty. And the
best way to get a-steamy is to come to big gay Cabbage's picnic on the
25th, in Regents Park. How exciting! Is Honey going to come? We're also
working on getting a little Tigermilking-style booty-shaking sorted for
afterwards, so bring your dancing shoes.

Madeleine McNeil just gets better and better, like a good whisky, or a
trainee bookmaker. She deserves to be added to her own props list, I
think.

Julie and Neil - stop flirting, you guys! Get a room! Ain't love grand,
etc. :-)

So. What should my next karaoke performance involve then? Anyone who's
seen me do it knows that I'm not too keen on three note dirges like,
say, "Life is a Rollercoaster" by big gay Robbo. I need melody! I need
flamboyance! I need ball-squeezing falsetto passages! And I need
inspiration. Help me!

I haven't listened to B&S for a few days now. Since my car got
half-inched, I don't seem to have as much time for music. Are they still
good? I find it hard to believe, frankly, that anyone can big up the
yellow one when the green one is SOOOO good. It's take 3 years to
properly appreciate it, but cor, what an album. Apart from the StuD song
which doesn't really fit in. Hmm. Perhaps we should all go back several
years in the archives and discuss things that were radical and exciting
THEN. I have all the best ideas, me.

Love,
BG mark xxx

p.s. is www.angryflower.com familiar to everyone?

HIT Entertainment PLC, Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500, Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e-mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e-mail; please notify us by telephone on +44 (20)7 554 2500,
and delete this message from your computer system.

This e-mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before
leaving us; we accept no responsibility for the e-mail and any
attachments once they leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com   www.bobthebuilder.com   www.hitwildlife.com