Sinister: Wanking and crying

toescantalk at xxx.com toescantalk at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 14:16:10 BST 2001

> So. What should my next karaoke performance involve then? Anyone who's
> seen me do it knows that I'm not too keen on three note dirges like,
> say, "Life is a Rollercoaster" by big gay Robbo. I need melody! I need
> flamboyance! I need ball-squeezing falsetto passages! And I need
> inspiration. Help me!

Look I can do more than 3 notes I just happen to be obsessed with Ronan Keating. It's not a bad thing to be obsessed with. He used to be a right little tiger and now he's a very clean cut boy. An example to us all. In fact next month I'm doing a tour of Ireland, specifically to places that were important to Ronan in the Rollercoaster ride that has been his life. Hopefully that will involve a few pubs. Talking of rollercoasters are there any bad songs with Rollercoaster in the title? B&S (look I've mentioned them!), Bewitched, Ronan, Showaddywaddy, Red House Painters. All fantastic songs I think we'll all agree on. Anyway, I thoroughly recommend reading Life is a Rollercoaster the autobiography of "The Man" it really is a treat and lets you get to know the real Ronan. Amazon.com gives it 5 stars, and the only other book I've seen on their that gets close is about fisting. Though I'm sure some of those reviews aren't taking it seriously...

Oh and back to karaoke I have moved on from Ronan. As Ronan has himself move on from the Boyzone days, he's out conquering America, maybe even the East Coast, and I'm singing Westife songs. Well a Westlife covered song that give Billy Joel a reason to exist. Which isn't easy. Being all of Westlife at once really is a thrill. A bit like having your cake, eating it and smearing it into.... Oh but don't worry Ronan and I are still very close...

On another note I'm going to the zoo in a week. I shall be there before 2:30pm as that's penguin feeding time. Fishcakes all round!

Te ra,

Martin