Sinister: pRetty in PinK... (special issue for Juicy-Luscious-Lucy)

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Wed Aug 8 13:36:44 BST 2001

Hello the sinisterical types

Oh dear
 I can't believe I'm posting again
 that
wasn't my intention at all, I promise you
 you see
it's like your fave food
 you can't have it everyday
or you'll be all sick and fagged with it

But blame Miss Juicy-Luscious-Lucy for that, as I
couldn't resist to her post

So
 it's sinisteR's 4th BiRthday on the 25th August

and you're going to have a picnic that day
 a picnic I
wouldn't be able to attend!! Grrr
 talking about red
KnickeRs got me thinking
 why should it be a red
knickers' birthday again? Don't you think that we
should wear different colour every year? I do
 we
don't have to wear the same red knickers we had on
last year.. that would be boring
 or "that is sooo
last year, daaarling!!"... I suggest that each
birthday should have its own colour
 thinking about it
I ended up with PiNK
 pink has many shades
 innocent
pink, twee pink, tarty pink, luxurious pink, posh
pink
 you name it
 aww I remember last year's picnic

being there with my Carey trying to sit down in such a
ladylike way that wouldn't let us flash our red
knickers
 well, from some point on we couldn't help it
really as we were too pissed to care
 which reminded
me again of that deadkennedys' song called "too drunk
to f**k".. isn't that hilarious?? I think it is
 so we
were too pissed to care

My mind has the tendency to drift
 mmmm so what were
we talking about? Oh yes! Pink knickers
 so my
lovelies, I did some serious research and ended up
with these three designs:
This one which come in a pink shade called "whisper
pink"; very appropriate for the twee types:
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/proddisplay/?prnbr=73-131396&cgname=OSPNTBIKZZZ
And then this one that comes - that is a thong, mind -
in a shade of pink that is called "colette pink"
 mmm
a bit tarty eh? And it has a "v-logo" on the bum which
I think is great
 mm a "v" like Vel maybe??
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/proddisplay/?prnbr=73-146895&cgname=OSPNTTHGZZZ
And last but not least, this one which I think would
suit both twee and tarty
 hehe
 what a combination

it's a high cut actually and it comes in 3 shades of
pink!! You can choose the one you think it suits best
your sini-personality:
http://www.gap.com/asp/product.asp?wdid=205610&wpid=569294
And Lucy
 I don't think visible panty lines are
recommended!! No way!! How perv a gent can be to like
something like that?? NO NO NO NO!! leave some space
to them to cultivate this comatose imagination!!
Michael Jackson twee!! Blimey!! That explains it all

and I was wondering where this despise for twee was
coming from!! Hehe
Then we come on what to wear at the picnic
 mmmm

decisions decisions decisions
 but hey!! That's what
friends are for innit?
So, I considered Lucy's ladylike but also fiery
sini-personality and I came up with these suggestions:
I've figured out that since it's an outdoors occasion
you can use a casual, yet very stylish front pleated
denim skirt like this one:
http://www.gap.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=201315&wpid=111549
Which would look really fab with this pink (I repeat,
pink, just in case you need to remove your skirt
 then
you can be sure that your PINK knickers would match
your PINK shirt) sleeveless shirt:
http://www.gap.com/asp/Product.asp?wdid=203520&wpid=116743
or something like that again in pink (of course):
http://www.gap.com/asp/product.asp?wdid=202515&wpid=103293
I think Lucy, that you'd look absolutely stunning in
that outfit or something close to that

Alternatively, you can always visit oasis-stores and
check out some nice outfits there
you can always
choose a wideleg jean with a stripe fine knit top and
a military mac just in case it gets chilly

http://www.oasis-stores.com/oasis.html
Phew
 I hope I helped a bit
 hehe
 that was fun wasn't
it?
So what do you think?? SinisteR should definitely wear
            PINK KniCkeRs
for its 4th birthday!!! Definitely!! I know I will

And with that my little cherry melody pops, I'm
leaving you

Do take care the lot of you
 and please please please

listen to HoneysweetestboobliciousMummy when she
talks

Hugs,
Vel xxx

PS: WE love YOU Neil!! We mean it!!

"WaR is the last possible creative act" IF