Sinister: black-eyed angels swam with me.

Astrid Wiezell astrid.wiezell at xxx.se
Wed Aug 8 22:57:58 BST 2001

-- my b&s-site.. sort of--
http://www.angelfire.com/poetry/darling
---

Righ tnow, it´s radiohead night on mtv2, ooh LOVELY! I´m going to see them when they come to Sweden in september. Looking forward to that one. oh yeah.

They´re sending a concert with them at the moment, very good. Although, it´s only Kid A/amnesiac-songs. And I am home alone for the evening. And It´s raining. And someone called me earlier this evening and hung up after like five seconds of silence. I am so _bloody_ scared right now. God, I am SUCH a wussy.

Because of me being very afraid of everything, it was a bit too much having the, sometimes, creepy songs with radiohead on as well.

Yes, I know I am extremely paranoid, but just because of that phone call I am just imagining an axe-man who will attack me and slaughter me.

Oh dear. i´ve watched too many movies.

Tomorrow, we are a group of people who are going to have the all-american-girl-night. One of them, Amanda, is going to move to Frankfurt (germany) for two years on friday, so we are going to have like a farewell-night. First, we are going to meet up at my friend Anna´s and dump our sleeping bags, then we will take the bus into town and go to the cinema. After that, we will rent som kliché-movies (like predictable high school-comedy) and just talk and watch movies all night.

Now my friends, i am going to make a mixtape that I´ll send to my big sister Mikaela for her birthday. She lives in Sutton at the moment with her SO swet boyfriend Rob and since she´s in England, I´ll have to send her something by mail. She will get a "real" present when she comes home for like a week in november.

Next summer I´ll probably go to Edinborough for like that kind of educational trips for three weeks. Ooh. That would be nice. I´ve never been to Scotland, but I really look forward to it.

take care my babybirds.

Astrid xxx