Sinister: Shoes are for people who don't like their feet

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 22:13:18 BST 2001

Hewwo,

Well I'm off to Lahndan tomorrow, the capital of britain, where the queen and
micheal portillo live and where hefner also live. I like micheal portillo, i
think people should give the guy a break. After all he was in one of the
first Ribena adverts, so he cant be a bad person. And that was back in the
days when they actually said it gave you healthy teeth and never got sued.

I met up with Jonjohn and paul today and brought my favoutite teddy bear
which is in fact a dog even though everyone else i meet insists he's a
rabbit. And I bought brand new trainers and we got lots of nonsense presents
for amy who's ill so big hugs to her.

And Will, johnjohn's not scary at all. He's luvly indeed and should be
showered with hugs and affection.

And to people I have to send stuff to, it's either in the post or all
packaged up.

Hopefully by the times you get this my new Bob the Wasp stories should be up
on my site (http://www.angelfire.com/weird/mmmhowqueer) which has lots of fun
things.

I found this site that tells you how to make bombs. Posse girls here I come.
Or maybe the glasgow art gallery.

I decided that Blind Girl with a Halo by hefner is overrated and that Pull
yourself together is the best song on boxing hefner apart from christian
girls.

And I read the plot synopsis for the new Hornblower films and it even looks
like they haven't twisted it too much from the books. Not like the first
four. If it hadn't been for all those naval uniforms i may have in fact not
watched it. Oh and jamie bamber of course because who can resist a man who
stands about in a navy uniform and looks vulnerable? Not me. (the way to
jenowl's heart: appear vulnerable sometimes. oh and have shares in Ribena)

Oh and also I wanted to say about something that happens to me quite a lot.
Sometimes two people have an argument. Or even just one attacks the other,
verbally and the other retaliates. And it's just a small thing, and it blows
over. But sometimes it doesn't blow over, because people keep piling in and
it gets nastier. I've been put in hospital three or four times because people
do this and i've come to the conclusion that it's not nice. It's not a good
attitude to have. And all of a sudden I'm seeing a similar situation
elsewhere. There's no physical violence but its nearly as bad, with people
all piling in because two people had a dispute. And this all made sense in my
head so the basic jist of everything is stop with the hate. Listen to your
listmummy and stop fighting. No more. No one else says one bad thing even if
you think you're right, because sometimes you have to just keep it to
yourself, or even bitch about it offlist. But for gods' sake stop turning
into posse kids and siding with people over something which really doesn't
matter that much at all. It's scaring me.

Ok that was my serious bit there.

I'm off to pack for LONDON. yay.

Hugs,
Jen