Sinister: satchels and hello kittie ago-go

Feather Boa feather_boa at xxx.com
Wed Aug 8 22:40:34 BST 2001

hello all,
i was a bit scared by the big usa vs scotland thing, i hope no one presses
the big red (send) button by accident.  but honey was lovely and posted
saying that flaming was horrid, so now i feel better.
oh the london picnic was swell.  there was drinking and strawberries and
cherries and little cakes and a sweetie salad and even a recorder solo.  but
i met lots of people like Ken Chu and Sam Walton, and Lucy Alder changed her
hair colour so i didn't recognise her, then when she said hello to me i did
and i was a bit shocked, because she looked so different.  but she said i
changed my hair too, which i did.  and every time i said who i posted as
people said "oooh", like it meant something.
me and Stuart H have been fooling around behind the bike sheds according to
Chris J.  well it's true but i'm not resigning from tweedykes.
there was some talk about mis-typing names (archel, asm, orb etc), but i
have a better story.  you may remember that at the scarborough gig me and
some of the rest of the york massive met struan and co.  well, when it was
my turn to get struan's name on a bit of paper, he asked me my name, so i
said it, then (from force of habit) i spelt it.  now the thing is that
meeting struan was so so exciting for me, not to mention that the bloke
beside me was dripping sea water onto my skirt, that i actually forgot how
to spell my own name.  my own four letter name.  and struan had to correct
me.  otherwise my autograph would have said to Trar love Stuart.  which
might have been a bit silly.  lucky that struan knew how to spell my name.
vel said that we should wear pink knickers this year for sinister's
birthday.  i agree.  i'll prolly be at reading again this year, but if
carsmile steve is going to be there then that'll be ok, we can just have our
own sini-birthday.  and i won't be scared this time.  honest.
london listees, the ica has an andy warhol exhibition on featuring one edie
sedgwick.  you must go and find out where isobel gets all her fashion tips.
pip pip,
Trar aka FB
ps, my subject comes from the virgin megastore on oxford street, there was a
little review with the 12" of jonathan david, and it ended like that.  i
thought it might have been written by a sinisterine, because i think someone
works there.  but anyway i thought it was appropriate.