Sinister: A *new* B&s

Katia913 at xxx.com Katia913 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 9 03:48:11 BST 2001

Hello people of sinisterville,

I thought I would pass on the lovely knowlege that I have come to pass over.
People have made a plane that can fly with INFLATABLE wings!!  I know that
that is random knowlege, but it is a little more interesting than hearing
angry yells at eachother!

How are we all on these lovely summer days?

Personally, I think it is a little too hot right now, I would prefer
something a bit cooler.  Its too hot to run or bike, swimming has become the
sport of kings.

I am rather happy because my scatter-brained Hip-hop-ie sister is leaving for
college in a day and a half!  That means a few thing to me.  I get her stereo
and record player and I no longer have to deal with HER taste in the car.
Thank the LORD!!

Another tid-bit of info is that I have found another grate group by the name
of B&S.  Only it doesn't matter if we call them a duo because they really
are.  Brewer and Shipley is their name and I really like the tune
"Witchi-Tai-to" which has catchy native American repedative lyrics.  Anyways,
my content is, when I went online to find some info about them, on their site
they are only referred to as B&S, which totally threw me off and I thought
they were talking about Belle and Sebastian, our favorite b&s...

I felt really silly when I realized my mistake.

God are we all die-hard fans, if we make stupid mistakes like this.  Or maybe
its just me..

At any rate, I am having a good day, full of fun and music.  Have a good
night you all.

kate