Sinister: all the people are dancing and they're having such fun....

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Thu Aug 9 04:07:18 BST 2001

   ooh ooh great lakes picnic info coming soon!  i would say i'm
about to pee on myself, but everyone seems to poke fun at me when i
say that....oh, i saw the strangest photograph the other day.  it was
on a friend's refrigerator, and it was a photo of a sign in front of
a church and the sign said "REGULAR SERVICE 8:30  CLOWN SERVICE
10:30."  what is a clown service?  gina said the sign was just in
front of a church down the road. maybe church is more fun than i
remember.
   today i spent eight hours unpacking nearly three hundred vintage t-
shirts, 150 vintage cardigans, and a load of little track and field
star jackets from the late 70s.  i found a navy one with rainbow
stripes down the sleeves and fell madly in love with it and then a
girl came in and she loved it too and bought it.  poo.  i also found
a little mod sweater that would make a lovley minidress if i had some
fancy red panties to wear with it but unfortunately i would be the
only one wearing them and might even get arrested.
   leslie made me go swimming yesterday and i even wore a bathing
suit and felt quite uncomfortable and now my skin is an icky shade of
pink.  leslie felt badly and bought me an ice cream cone, which
helped for a moment but i need some more now so i will bid you
goodnight. luv
  kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!