Sinister: "East Coast bias"

Dirty Vicar dirtyvicar at xxx.net
Fri Aug 10 00:08:52 BST 2001

on 9/8/01 20:32, David Simpson at david-a-simpson at beeb.net wrote:

> A good theory, except they played in Aberdeen the night before they played
> in Glasgow, and Aberdeen's on the East coast of Scotland.  We have a harbour
> and a beach and everything, and I could see the North Sea right now if there
> weren't three walls and a lot of trees in the way.

good point, David. Isn't Aberdeen on the North East of Scotland, much like
New York is in America?

Isn't it true that Aberdeen has more seagulls than people? Here is an
article on the seagull menace:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1459000/1459804.stm . Only
bicarbonate of soda can stop them.

i'm trying to work out whether I should feel excited about forthcoming gigs
by AIR here in Dublin.

Was anyone at the recent New Order gig(s) where Gillian Gilbert was
replicated by Billy Corgan? That sounds interesting.

bless you all.

DV