Sinister: yes it's true. smut is my brother.

Blake hamibe02 at xxx.edu
Fri Aug 10 03:14:59 BST 2001

oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh.

QUICK--what was the most eventful thing to happen in the last week on
sinister?

NO it was not the huge terrible disruptive debate about b&s and neil, neil
and a donkey, isobel and a stairmaster, donkeys and isobel, etc.

it was--the return of REE.  that's reason enough to celebrate.  i think, if
i recall, upon seeing ree's post i changed into JAMS and danced around my
room.  if only all of you could have seen it.

i remember, once being in #sinister and being a slight shade of bored,
sending ree an email that said something like "please get in here.  i need a
spark."  i'm sorry i harrassed ree so.

so tomorrow i'm off to see radiohead and the fear of being crushed or dying
from heat stroke are ravaging me.  someone reassure me.  tell me i'll live
forever.

SHORT FACT: built to spill's "perfect from now on" is just that, it's
perfect.  just thought i'd share.

and i just watched annie hall the other day and just about cried.  it didn't
really strike me as a movie that one should necessarily cry at, but i almost
did.  i realize that i have a movie-crying problem.  unfortunately it will
soon develop into a book-crying problem which will evolve into a
leaflet-crying problem, and then, who knows.  i cried at billy elliot, a
lot.  last week i cried while watching rudy, had to hide my tears with a
pillow and ran to the bathroom immediately as the credits began to roll.
all of the girls, i.e. those that did not cry, simply laughed and laughed.
i guess it's not bad having a rap as a sensitive guy, but being a constant
crier (read: wuss) may be detrimental to my already deteriorating ability to
score chicks.  a female friend of mine the other day told me that she knew
of/guessed that "lots" of girls were INTERESTED in me and i probably just
didn't know.  so, i ask you, chicks/girls/broads--what are the tell-tale,
obvious signs of likage and/or infatuation?  a flip of the hair?  a twinkle
in the eyes?  a flip of the bum?

and total fawning doesn't count.  now, while i've never been fawned over,
i've seen it happen enough as a third party participant to be confident that
i'd pick up on such behavior if it were to grace my presence.

i'm only alive for a short while.  i just want answers.

love
the nerdy shy eyed pacifist
blake

http://members.tripod.com/nucleartrout