Sinister: shalalalalala live for today

Kirsten Kenyon chinacat81 at xxx.com
Fri Aug 10 07:38:35 BST 2001

  what a strange night this was...i spent some time with an old
friend and we were having a lovely slumber party watching the
adventures of sebastian cole and eating swedish fish and suddenly her
ex-boyfriend called in the middle of the night and announced he was
coming over, and so i left quickly so as not to witness any yelling
and/or kissing.  now i am home again with a belly full of candy and
not a drop of alcohol.
  they were going to build a city center here in new berlin, until a
lady found an endangered sort of snake on the lot and now the plans
have gone to shambles.  so we will not be getting a radioshack and a
fashion bug, much to my chagrin.  but snakes are nice, too.
  i interviewed for a position as a proofreader at a magazine, and i
am up against editors and english teachers and the like.  rather
scary, but it's an entry level position so maybe i will have an
advantage next to the over-qualified. after all, i am only a girl
with two years of university art classes and a curious interest in
grammar. let's all hope i get a job soon...i feel the need to send a
present to someone, and as soon as i am able to climb out of the
financial hole i think i will ask a funny little trivia question and
the winner will receive a fabulous surprise.  it could be a brown
argyle sweater, or a sticker book, or my presidential physical
fitness badge and a bag of jellybeans.  or something else entirely.
so everyone keep your darling pudgy little fingers crossed that
someone in a nice suit finds it in their stony heart to employ me.
luv
 kirsten

Care2 make the world greener!