Sinister: It's Been A Bloody Stupid Day....So Far

Keith Davis kdavis at xxx.com
Fri Aug 10 17:16:18 BST 2001

At work and somehow the the bay area has been consumed by the doldrums.
Our skies are cloudy and it's Friday morning. The day will creep by
slowly in anticipation for the weekend.. Going to Yosemite National Park
as soon as I am off, and have brought along my Lazy Line Painter Jane
Box Set for the trip. Will also bring along: Morrissey-"Your Arsenal",
Rufus Wainwright-"Poses, Mazzy Star-"So Tonight That I Might See" and
Chris Isaak-"Forever Blue". I am new to the list and am wondering if
there is any Belle and Sebastian picnic's planned for the bay area? I
have no idea what kind of fan base there is for B & S, as I am the only
person I know who has heard of them. Am I crazy or did I read a couple
of years back in Rolling Stone that "If Your'e Feeling Sinister" was in
the top 100 albums of the 90's? I have many friends in Berlin and saw
some posts from there, would love to say hi to all those in Berlin!
Aching to go to the U.K.! Well back to the monotony of work and
daydreaming!

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by
fearing to attempt."
William Shakespeare