Sinister: lalalalalalalaalalal lalala la allala a a a, u know the tune I mean!

DansonHatcher at xxx.com DansonHatcher at xxx.com
Sat Aug 11 01:43:30 BST 2001

          Hey now Sinister.

          Why do I only write when I've had to much drink, or you could say
I've
                 First off
           Pez! when's this Newcastle picnic/pubday happening
                            Is it next Saturday?
                      Sorry,I was listening but earlier on today I had my
brain overloaded with jobstuff and the only way to fit everything in was to
clearout some less useful memory's                                   Ouch!

          Tommorrow will be fun.
       Just the other day I was found by myself loitering in fave record shop
looking toward's The Reindeer section's "Yall get scared.." so it was bought
and has been playing ever since and after the tenth or so's playing I reckon
it's way good and would like to stand up against all you lot and the critic's
that are saying it's dull.
                 So there...!

             Tommorow I'm going BBQing with lovely lady Emma at her Grandad's
huge mansion,it's such a good house! It's got tennis court's and a swimming
poool to swim in and a train that you can ride on round the garden, WOW hope
it dos'ent rain.
    And lot's of new people to meet whilst drinking and playing tennis on a
train in a pool.
     Giving out your phone number seem's to be the thing to do at the minute
so......
 if ever you need advice or just to tell me somthing this is it 07932150709
      Ok that's it.
            If you've read THIS FAR you're an ABSOLUTE STAR.
James.