Sinister: Folk Festival (Michigan) & Great Lakes Picnic

James Gilmer grey7 at xxx.net
Sat Aug 11 05:11:59 BST 2001

In case any Michigan people don't already know this, the National Folk music
and art festival is going on right now in East Lansing. It'll run saturday
and sunday from 10am to something like 6pm.

Anyone who can go should, it's a good time and some lovely music. Anyone who
wants to grab a cup of coffee or a beer with me should drop me an email and
maybe we can met up at the festival.

****Great Lakes Picnic******

Okay, nothing's set in stone, but I have my minions (well, minion - thanks
david) scouting locations in and around South Bend, Indianna.

Current thought points to september 1st (or the closest saturday to it if
that isn't a saturday) being the planned day. Current plans surround meeting
at a time to be determined and possibly (probably) camping out somewhere
overnight.

Camping out means that we all don't have to drive home immediatly, and that
if some of us choose to drink or whatnot, we can with the assurance that we
won't be driving off.

If this is a bad time or place for anyone, let me know. If any of you need
rides, let me know. I'm sure some of us will car pool.

Anyone with camping supplies like a tent will be loved by all. Anyone with
musical instrument and talent to go along with said instruments will be
worshipped as living gods/goddesses.

There will be Red Bull served at this picnic :P

If everyone who said they could come makes it, a rough figure is about a
dozen people, with the possibility of more.

Again, questions or concerns can be directed at me.

More later...

Jim