Sinister: baby i'm-a want you, baby i'm-a need you

angela _ unloveable_ at xxx.com
Sat Aug 11 06:17:18 BST 2001

hey kids,
well its been a while since i have posted, mainly cos i dont got much to
say...
exsept, that i have noticed how none of the good shows ever come to my town
any more. my town being memphis...
i know its hot and hummid and super ghetto-fly, but i mean that
should not stop every band that i love from coming here.
so anyway can any one tell me why this phenom has occoered?
i'm also sad that depeche mode toured this year...david gahn is not looking
himself these days...too many drugs?....not enough?
and i really wanted to get to see them before its too late...
i hate living here.

oh well mabey i'll be hollerin at you all again..

angela