No subject

john john john88john88 at xxx.com
Sat Aug 11 12:26:05 BST 2001

dear sinister,

i went on a wee bus trip down south for a wee while, and had loads and heaps
of fun.

i met up with the fantabulastic miss jenowl, and amy’s magical boyfriend
paul, who giggles & smiles at anything, and he’s a fantastic hugger.. i
think amy’s a lucky girl, but i suppose they’re equally lucky.. heee

paul had to go, but me & jen still had a fab time.  jen is so cute & lovely
& i’ve never seen eyes like hers, and she’s got an amazing boyfriend in the
lovely ian hatcher, who’s looking after her just now.. and he’s got gorgeous
sideburns =)   anyway, we went to george square for lunch, and saw this
telly reporter lady,  and i wanted to go up to her and offer her some
sweets, but she was being recorded, and i didn’t think it would be good if
it was live.. that day was fab, and jenowl took my love & hugs, because i
took her glitter

me & mr gneissypoo had a super day on thursday, because i learned how train
levers work a locomotive, and we had a picnic in the botanic gardens.  i was
allowed a nibble on his big softy, and then he noticed that there was a cute
squirrel watching us, so i fed him some of my sandwich, until he came close
enough to eat off my hand. i think i was making all sort of embarrassing
giggly noises by then, but the squirrel was so gorgeous. i think he was full
afterwards, because he never came back for food when he had to go (a dog
passed) and he just went up to his tree, and curled up, and slept the
afternoon away.  possibly, because will & i went shopping.

it started raining heavy, and it was so unbelievably gorgeous.  we stood at
the doors of  one of hmv/virgin, and and watched as the rain hit the ground
constantly, with all the wee white splashes bouncing.. it was like waves on
the beach, because every few moments, there would be this larger crest of
white splashes moving along the concrete. we didn’t really do too much after
that, because of the weather & our buses & trains soon appearing, but
thankyou mr gneiss for adopting me.

yesterday i came home, but before i did, i fed some more squirrels.  they
weren’t  quite as cute as the first one, but they did this amazing walk
thing diagonal lines, so as to only come closer gradually, to make sure it
was safe.  at first, there was only one or two, but heaps came, and it
turned into this grate squirrel dance, with them all gradually drawing
nearer.  i think i might have given the one with the gorgeous eyes a little
more of the biscuit in the twix more than the rest.. oopsie

i’m going to go… byee

johnjohn x